Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Card for CAS-ual Friday and Play Date Cafe


I had so much fun putting this card together (probably because it involved getting to use the Cricut and my AP cartridge)!

Most of my projects of late have involved fall/Christmas colors, so it was nice to break out of the box a bit and think in a different color palatte -- thanks Play Date Cafe!

The CAS-ual Friday challenge for this week involved adding color to a stamped image. I chose to use my trusty blending pen. I just LOVE the blending pen! It's such an inexpensive way to have the whole rainbow at your fingertips (or at least the part of the rainbow that you own in ink pads).

Hope you enjoy it!

CTMH Products Used:
Stamps: Celebration stamp set that came with the AP cartridge, Solos '9'
Ink: Smokey Plum, Honey, Olive
Paper: Smokey Plum, Honey, Olive, White Daisy
Other: AP Cartridge, Blending Pen

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this card is amazing.. I love those flower stamps... so cute. and that sentiment is so adorable..

    Thanks for your sweet comment this morning.. Don't forget to enter my giveaway.. check it out..I just posted it a few minutes ago..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the flowers and that great frame :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete