Friday, February 17, 2012

Just for You cards



I created this card last month using the new Stella papers and Just for You stamp set. It's one of the cards we'll be making at my workshop next month as well as at a card workshop I'm holding for my mother-in-law this weekend.

I wanted to highlight how versatile the Just for You stamp set is, so I used the same card design, but substituted papers from the Pemberley and Roxie Level 2 paper packs to create two additional cards.





I was having so much fun, I created one more card using just cardstock. The stem/leaf piece was cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and sanded just a touch to add some texture and interest. I love how one stamp set can take on such different moods/looks depending on how you use it.



What do you think? Which do you like best?

Supplies Used (all cards use the Just for You stamp set):
Card 1 - Stella Level 2 Paper Pack, Cocoa, Lagoon, Tulip, and Olive inks, Colonial White card base.
Card 2 - Pemberly Level 2 Paper Pack, Outdoor Denim, Honey, Desert Sand, and Pacifica inks, Colonial White card base.
Card 3 - Roxie Level 2 Paper Pack, Black, Desert Sand, Smoothie, and Sorbet inks, Colonial White card base.
Card 4 - White Daisy, Black, Topiary and Creme Brulee cardstock, Black and Cranberry inks, Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon, Sanding Kit, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. wow these are so awesome...I love that fun design on each of them. So clever...Have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete