Sunday, October 28, 2012

Be Happy (and stay dry)



Busy day today finishing up lots of projects and preparing for the storm. 

I really wanted to play along with Pamela Young's sketch for this month (the prize is FANTASTIC), but since I was pressed for time, knew I had to make it easy.

So, I pulled out Little Yellow Bicycle's Hello Spring collection.  There are a ton of great embellishments, and this card came together in no time.

The tags are from the Tear-Out Ticket and Journaling Card Book, and I added some of the flowers from the cardstock stickers to them.  Then cut down some of the papers and added another sticker for the sentiment.

So easy.

Hope that you are all staying safe and dry.

School and the federal government are closed tomorrow, so we'll be home hanging out, hopefully with electricity....

 
Supplies Used:  Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Spring Collection - Papers, Cardstock Stickers, Tear-Out Ticket & Journaling Card Book; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

6 comments:

  1. oh how cute..i love the ticket embellishments..so fun with the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe!!! I love love love your card!! Such beautiful colors and loveeeeeee the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and pretty! I love how you used the flower stickers on the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge. :) And stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tickets! Such a great idea!
    I hope that you stay safe and that things return to normal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you made out ok. Did you have any damage or lose electricity from the Frankenstorm?

    Your card is so happy and cheerful! Love the tear out tickets!

    ReplyDelete