Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trust in the Lord With All Your Heart



Quick post today to share this card for Unity's monthly challenge which is to create a project with a pennant/banner, and for CAS-ual Friday's challenge to use hearts on your project.

I'm using the Trust With Your Heart Itty Bitty.  There's this great little row of hearts, within the stamp.  I wanted to make a little banner with them, so I masked the stamp with tape and stamped it.  Then I stamped again to get the hearts.

I colored the hearts with my watercolor pencils (using Cranberry and Holiday Red) and then cut them out.

It was a little tricky to create the banner - used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher - just need a steady hand.  Then I added a little dimensional foam tape under the hearts.


Actually a relatively simple and quick mini card (finished size is 3" x 3").

Have a great end to your weekend!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - White Daisy and Cocoa cardstock
Stamps:  Unity - Trust With Your Heart Itty Bitty
Ink:  Cocoa
Other:  CTMH - Watercolor Pencils; Dimensional Foam Tape, Liquid Glass; May Arts - Burlap Twine; Tombow - Mono Adhesive; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

15 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! A natural beauty with the staples and twine. This would be perfect for CAS-ual Fridays too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Those red hearts are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Miriam!
    Love the "rustic" touch here!
    great texture ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow totally gorgeous...i love that verse and the added hearts are perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfectly sweet and beautiful reminder, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delightful little card, I love the heart bunting and proverb :0) A perfect match!
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS Miriam - Love the stamped hearts banner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooooooooove this, Miriam! I love the stapled hearts and I LOVE the CAS design! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORE this happy card, Miriam! The rounded corners, the twines, the sentiment, the staples--wow! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another mini! I love the sweet little hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously one of my faves! Love it Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable mini! Love the strung hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, super sentiment! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete