Monday, October 8, 2012

WCMD - Pink Paislee Mini Cards



Today I wanted to share another of my WCMD projects. 

One of the challenges over at Pink Paislee was to make a mini card. 

I don't make mini cards very often, but I should because they are a lot of fun, and they don't take nearly as long as regular cards.

I'm mostly using Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer collection, although that strip of green paper is from the CTMH Bliss collection, and the sentiment is CTMH also.

Did some fussy cutting from one of the papers to get the houses and clouds, and really then it was just assembly. 



Thanks for coming by, and hope that you are enjoying the benefit of a day off!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Pink Paislee - Hometown Summer collection; CTMH - Bliss collection and Colonial White cardstock
Stamps:  CTMH - Say It in Style
Ink: CTMH - Black
 

 
Other:  CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape, Bonding Memories Adhesive; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! LOVING the little houses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and i love how you added dimension to them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Mirian! (smacking myself on the forehead) Why haven't I thought of that? Love how your little cards turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly sweet! I love love these mini cards! They are absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO cute! I have this paper and I need to start using it!! THANKS for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love mini cards! They come together so fast! It's one way I boot myself out of a slump! I love the papers-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! The subtle dimension is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet cards, love the little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are darling Miriam!
    So perfect for this time of the year also ;-)
    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable! I'm really loving houses lately but I've never used them on my own projects.

    ReplyDelete