Thursday, November 8, 2012

Very Merry Christmas


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Elle's Studio and their weekly sketch challenge.  This week they issued a bonus challenge - for a card. 

Oddly enough, I've never actually used Elle's items on a card before.

I stayed pretty true to the sketch, and had a lot of fun playing with circles.  There are a variety of Elle's products - the small tidbit circles, pennants (my favorite items), and a journaling card was even used as the base/center element.

Oh, and I got to break out some of my Bossy Joscie flair too, so that was an extra bonus.

AND since I did use a journaling card, I'm going to link this up with the Moxie Fab World Journaling Card Challenge.

Just one more day til the weekend!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock - Recollections - Red Cardstock; CTMH - Colonial White card base and Topiary cardstock
Stamps:  CTMH - Say it in Style; The Alley Way Stamps - Christmas Magic
Ink:  CTMH - Black
Other:  Elle's Studio - The Sweet Life Tidbits, Collected Large Journaling Tags, Handmade Layers Pennants, Bright Pennants; BossyJoscie - Cherry Christmas Flair; CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME take, Miriam! I love the flow of the design! And I also love the crisp and clean look for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very energetic and cool card.
    Love your work with shapes here Miriam ;-)
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design ... the colors, the way you worked the sentiment in there, the two little banner flaps peeking out. Love it! You should enter this in the Moxie Fab World challenge on using journaling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww fun pattern..i love all those fun circles..
    Have a wonderful weekend Miriam..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, Miriam! Love, love, LOVE the play on circles here! So playful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and bold and tons of fun, I feel Christmas when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great design! i love those two little banners peeking out from the side of the card. love it!

    ReplyDelete