Friday, February 22, 2013

Drumroll please!

Hey everyone, just popping in quickly to share my Made with Love Blog Hop winners. 

Via Random.org (sorry I can't figure out how to get the photo in my post), the winner of the Punky Sprouts Hunk Punky is:  

Houses Built of Cards!

And the winner of three spools of her choice from the Twinery is:

Donna Mikasa!

AND, the grand prize winner - who will receive a $90 gift certificate to the Ribbon Carousel is:

Kelly Booth!

Congrats ladies!  Please send me your info and I'll pass it along to our wonderful sponsor, and thanks so much to everyone who hopped through, we had a great time and hope you did too!

If you didn't win, never fear, my sidebar tells me that I hit 200 followers, so I'm working on a little prize for you guys....stay tuned.

Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! So Excited I won....Thank You!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you, Miriam! I will email you! Congrats to Houses Built of Cards and Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congrats everyone! And thanks so much! Off to email you now!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete