Thursday, May 16, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts


Thought I would pop in and share the Teacher Appreciation Week gifts we sent in with the girls last week.

I've seen these around the web, and thought they would be a cute gift to put together.  Super easy.  You don't need a lot of paper, this is a great scrap project.  I applied a layer of Modge Podge (I used the matte version) added the paper, and then applied another layer of Modge Podge.  You don't have to, but I added a third coat of Modge Podge to really seal them.


For gift giving purposes I cut a piece of cardstock 5" x 6", and stamped the sentiment.  I punched two holes in the cardstock, threaded the ribbon through, tied a bow, and clipped the clothespins on. 

Easy to make and easy to mass produce.

Hope your week is going well!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for Artful Delight.

 

 

21 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fabulous idea.. girl you are on a roll.. these are amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous! i love this idea...a useful gift...best kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRILLIANT!!! Haven't seen these packed up as a little gift...PERFECT!!! Just might make some up this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are a super clever idea for a teacher gift. They turned out awesome! Love the fun papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift Miriam! and I love your presentation ;-)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a graet idea for a teacher gift ! ... Love your cards !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing gift and so beautifully packaged too, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is good!!! Love the presentation. You chose pretty papers

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous gift and such a fun way to package the clips! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute idea, and such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Yeahhh ! Just a great idea !!!! Your cards are really crazy and fabulous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OUT! I absolutely love love love these gifts! SO CUTE! FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol! I totally agree with Savannah! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet out!!!!!!!!! hahaha. These are sooooooooooo amazing!!!!! I have to put this into my idea bin now! Thanks for a fabulous gift idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cool idea for a gift Miriam, and I love all those happy colours together!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These came out amazing and such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know a few teachers who would LOVE this crafty gift! Thanks for sharing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a GREAT idea! Love this, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This idea is really, really terrific AND completely realistic and do-able. Thank you, most sincerely, for inspiring me today! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete