Monday, May 6, 2013

Winner!

Hey everyone!  Busy, busy weekend over here.  Lots of National Scrapbooking Day scrapbooking, most of which occurred late at night as we had lots of family activities going on.  So far I've managed to finish three layouts, and I have some more underway.  I'll start sharing them soon, but since I've been scrapbooking at night, the light is bad and I haven't been able to get good photos.

Anyway, I've lured you here with the promise of a winner.

Corinna has all the winners from the Ribbon Carousel Birthday Blog hop posted here, and I'm happy to share that the winner from my blog is Geri who wins her choices of a Neat & Tangled set (really convenient because it's release week over there this wee).  Geri, shoot me your address and I'll pass your info along to Danielle at Neat & Tangled.  The rest of you head over there quick and check for your name.  Good luck!

2 comments: