Friday, July 26, 2013

Artful Delight Friday - Hop Card and Recap


Today Artful Delight is hopping with Frosted Designs.  All of the projects for the hop needed to include this quote.  When I first heard about it, I was a little nervous since it's a longer quote and I wasn't quite sure how I was going to incorporate it.  Then I remembered, I have a Silhouette!  Problem solved.  This was such an easy card to put together.

I just cut the quote using the Silhouette and then I added some of the Bazzill Card Shoppe colors from the kit under the larger words to highlight them.  The entire piece was then backed with the carnival tent paper from the kit and popped out using foam tape.


You'll want to head over to the Artful Delight blog to get all the details about the hop and how to get into the draw for prizes.  

And in case you missed it, here are the other cards that I created with this month's kit.  I think I say this every month, but they just seem to get better and better.  I love how I was able to create such different cards with just one kit. 
 





Come on back next week to check out the new kit!

16 comments:

  1. Amazing that they are all from the same kit!! The cards don;t look like they came from the same one!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Miriam!
    I often forget I have a Silhouette, too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all and that negative cut is so appealing!
    Thank You my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those cut out words on your first card are so cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another month full of beautiful projects! Your butterflies are perfectly done in each case. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl you are so rocking your cards.. i love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Miriam! I love the quote on the first one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything...that first card...r.o.c.k.s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhhhh your latest card is gorgeous!! LOVING how you did the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous collection of cards! But the newest one, with the quote - holy wow!!! That is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Silhouette worked perfectly for the quote, Miriam, and the pop of color behind the words is perfect! You did an awesome job with the kit cards! Thank you for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy WOW, Miriam! Your texty creation is so bold and strong!! The colors are amazing, especially how you used the bold colors to emphasize words. Love the missing middles too. And, I appreciate how you did a recap of all your beautiful cards. It's been so difficult this summer keeping up with blogging, and I haven't been able to visit as often as I'd like. So glad I didn't miss these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rocked it, girl! LOVE the warm palette! Such an amazing lineup, too!

    ReplyDelete