Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ahoy! for AEI♥U Challenge



Just a quick post to share a card for this month's AEI♥U Challenge.

I used Avery Elle's Knotty set.  The boat was stamped and colored with Copics, which allowed me to add some details to the image, and then fussy cut.  Instead of adhering the entire image directly to the panel, I popped out the sail for some dimension.



The waves were created using PTI's sketched shapes set.  That is actually the long pennant that I shaped into a wave on the block.

Pretty CAS on this one.

Hope you are having a great day....I don't know about you, but I am NOT ready for Monday!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Avery Elle - White, Sapphire, and Cherry cardstock
Stamps:  Avery Elle - Knotty; PTI - Sketched Shapes
Ink:  Hero Arts - Navy; Mama Elephant - Ocean
Other:  Copics (please don't ask me to remember which ones I used); CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love how you stamped the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVING how you did the water!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts exactly...Monday is coming too soon! Love your card with that fabulous panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous Miriam!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for taking so long to visit Miriam, and wanted to thank you for visiting me regularly to leave comment love. It's so sweet of you <3

    I LOVE how you've created the waves, dressed up the sail...and the layered colored CS behind the focal image is awesome. Awesome CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you created the waves on here, Miriam! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your card design. And your clever waves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just adore the dimension you've given to that darling, little boat, and the waves are so fun!

    ReplyDelete