Monday, January 20, 2014

On the Corner Blog Hop Winners!

Hey everyone!

Thanks to everyone who hopped with us last week, your comments were so appreciated!

I've got two winners to announce with the help of Random.org:

First commenter #30 from the Neat & Tangled blog:

Jeanne J

Second, commenter #47 from Wida Miller's blog:

ValByDesign, Valerie

Congratulations ladies!  Jeanne J, please contact Danielle at Neat & Tangled with your address and she'll get your set to you.  Val, please shoot me an email with your address and I'll send your set.

And I just realized that On the Corner is out of stock again!  Thank you guys so much for your support!  We'll have new sets in stock very soon.....and some coordinating sets too.....;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners...and huge congrats to you Miriam! I have this set and it's FABulous!!!

    ReplyDelete