Friday, April 18, 2014

Love Always


Thought I would share another of the cards I created this year for Stamping Royalty.  

The patterned paper was created with one of the leaf stamps from Jane's Doodles' Doodle Flower set. They were stamped in Versafine Smokey Grey and then colored with a waterbrush and Evergreen Bough distress ink.  

One of my favorite tricks for softening things is vellum. I used some here on top of the slide frame die as well as over the patterned paper beneath the slide frame die opening.  The secondary sentiment was embossed on that vellum piece and both vellum pieces were run through my Xyron before being adhered.  


The main sentiment is from Winnie and Walter's the Big, the Bold and the Happy set and fussy cut.  A bit of string and enamel dots finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Avery Elle - Fog cardstock; Recollections - Vellum; Watercolor Paper; CTMH - White Daisy cardstock
Stamps:  Jane's Doodles - Doodle Flowers; Winnie and Walter - The Big, the Bold and the Happy
Ink:  Tsukineko - Versafine Smokey Grey, Versamark; Ranger - Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Other:  PTI - Slide Frame Die; MME - Enamel Dots; Stampendous - White Embossing Powder; Ranger - Waterbrush; Xyron - 5" Machine; Tombow - Mono Adhesive; CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful! LOVING the soft colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome again!!! I wish I could make something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the vellum window and your embossing on the front. Fantastic creativity...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I super love this, Miriam! So fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful! Love the soft mix of colours and the addition of the thread and vellum is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GORGEOUS, TRENDY card, Miriam! Love how you layered the image with the strings, frame and vellum!! It's a winner in my book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is just awesome! The colors!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHH! This is a gorgeous card--- LOVE the colors and the stamped background! BEAUTIFUL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I love everything about this, especially the color scheme and the dainty bits of thread, vellum and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a BEAUTIFUL card, Miriam! LOVE that watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous card.. love the stamped background in watercoloring.. my new favorite thing I might add.. this is fabulous Miriam..

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a striking card ! I love how crisp and clear the word always stands out, I can never get white ink to stamp so vividly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card of yours and these colors are so perfect for Spring!
    Happy Easter my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just Lovely . . . you are such a natural and always have been.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How gorgeous- love the soft frame and the colour scheme is beautiful- so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really soft and gorgeous, Miriam! Love the frame/vellum/floss/enamel combo you have going on there. Such a fresh design!!

    ReplyDelete