Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Neat & Tangled Release Week Day 3



Welcome back!  I hope you're enjoying Release Week!

Today we're featuring a really versatile set.  It's definitely geared towards Thanksgiving, but I thought I would use it in a more generic way.

I wanted to mimic a real place setting, so I picked a simple pattern for the 'tablecloth' and a tone on tone pattern for the placemat.  I stitched around the placemat piece to give it some texture and realism.  Adding a bit of napkin adds some more texture too.

I stamped a bunch of the hearts in both first and second generation, die cut them, adhered them to the plate, and added the silverware and sentiment.



Don't forget to go over to the Neat & Tangled blog and check out what the DT made as well as enter to win this stamp set from Danielle.

Leave a comment here and through the week on my release posts to win my new set....which is revealed tomorrow, EEK!!!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  PTI - Kraft cardstock; CTMH - White Daisy Cardstock; Patterned papers were from my stash
Stamps:  Neat & Tangled - My Plate is Full
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; CTMH - Cranberry
Other:  Tombow - Mono Adhesive and Power Tabs

24 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love all the hearts on the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miriam, your card jumped out at me over on the N&T blog...the napkin and plate of hearts is pure genius! A fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! This is adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! LOVE the little napkin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously fab- with that cute napkin and the hearts. A gorgeous card- a real standout! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Miriam, this is brilliant! I could stare at that cutie mini napkin all day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww how totally fun.. i love this Miriam..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and design in this card! So warm and sweet! Perfect, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design, that little napkin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously!?!?!?!? This is sooooo cute!!! I just love that napkin and a plate full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect combination for that sentiment! The hearts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore this card, Miriam! A plate full of hearts? So creative! Love the napkin too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, Miriam. That little napkin is too cute, and I love the imagery of your full of love plate. Brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh .... the plate of hearts.... the NAPKIN!!! So darn cute ! And unique! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I'm in love with that napkin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love your card and all the little bits, especially tht napkin! Can't wait to see your new set tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well this one is just the cutest lil place setting :) fun fun-loving your "meal"

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOhhh, I love this one, Miriam! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so in love with this - this is how my plate has felt the last 10 days - despite the sadness of my dad's passing - I have been overwhelmed with love for others and from others!! What a blessing!! This card is inspired and so cute!! Love the napkin as texture!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yummy looking card...this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think everyone could do with a big old plate of love sometimes! This is super clever and super cute, love this new set!

    ReplyDelete