Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello


Here's another card that was picked up for publication, but didn't end up in print.  

The category for this one was piecing, and you all know I like to piece.

I used Avery Elle's Rounded Diamonds, stamping it a ton of times in three different BG patterned papers.  Then there was A LOT of fussy cutting and reassembly.  I can't exactly remember, but I'm guessing this was at least two shows on the DVR.



That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Basic Grey - Carte Postale 6x6 pad; Avery Elle - Silver Fox and White Cardstock; PTI - True Black Cardstock
Stamps:  Avery Elle - Rounded Diamonds; Waffle Flower Crafts - Flower Circles
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other:  Tombow - Mono Adhesive; Kuretake Glue Pen

27 comments:

  1. I can see why it was picked for publication, what a fantastic card! I love paper piecing too, it's so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! As for the paper piecing - it looks so clean, crisp and so precise!! What a fun way to use patterned paper scraps and Kudos to you again for thinking outside the creativity box and coming up with a truly delightful and fun card!!! Please have a way good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love paper piecing. Sounds like we do the same thing while piecing- catch up on tv shows lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love to paper piece too! So fun to use these stamps this way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! LOVE the colors you used for your paper piecing!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! You, my friend are the QUEEN of paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to be the most patient person I know, Miriam, to have pieced all of this. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous paper piecing project. Love the papers you used. Paper piecing is so fun and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful paper piecing - great choices of paper and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Stunning card!! I love the pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the patterns. I am sure the publication would have sold more with this card in it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That combination of papers and that design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I totally love this.. great choice in paper too.. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so amazing! I can see why it was picked!...alas, thanks for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my!!! I love this card, Miriam!!! The time and effort you put into paper piecing paid off. It turned out so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love your choices of patterned paper, they work together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way to rock the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miriam...this is just beautiful. So many fabulous detail and your patterns are as perfect as they can be. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous design, Miriam! Your paper piecing is pure perfection! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete