Friday, April 10, 2015

Dolphins



I'm going to finish this week off with a layout, to prove that I am making real, albeit stunningly slow, progress on our vacation photos (from LAST YEAR).

I sometimes like to do complementary two page layouts: where the photos/design are discrete, but they share a theme or style.

I actually finished these pages a week or so ago for the online crop that Paper Issues had.  The challenge was to use stitching on a layout.  I sketched in those waves and then used two colors of floss to stitch across.



I also used some strips of paper to tie the pages together and of course the themes are similar.

I hope that you have a great end to the week and have some fun things planned for the weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the photos and those stitched waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...this is amazing....those waves are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isi an awesome layout Miriam! Those stitchery waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam I LOOOVE your stitched waves!!! This is so awesome! You're so incredible! I am never patient to do this. I guessed good results has something to do with patient. I must learn to be patient to get good results. Now where on earth can I get those fantastic ideas from? :) I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages! I'm in love with your stitching!! I also love your above and below concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stitched accent really adds so much to this beautifully crafted page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW..what a wonderful layout...love your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for Dolphins.. love the stitching.. awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the coordinating pages, and how you tied in the above and below ground concepts. Great progress on your pages, Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout!!! LOVE the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GENIUS! You are GENIUS!
    this card is amazing! I just love the way you think Miriam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is such a beautiful layout and design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, the layout is so very AWESOME! The stitching really adds so much pizzazz!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! Love the stitched waves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! The stitching looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to work those stitching skills, love! Gorgeous two-pager!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thud. Stitching. That's is all. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This layout is so stunning - I LOVE the stitching - shows how incredibly talented you are and I also LOVE that this layout has such great photos and that the focus is on them!!!

    ReplyDelete