Anyway, this set finally got it's day in the sun.
I stamped the flowers and leaves along the top of the panel using Altenew inks,
I wanted some extra depth/dimension for the flowers, so I just went in with a Copic marker and added a little line on the inside of each of the petals. It really makes the image pop and almost gives it the look of a multi-step flower. Super easy to do!
To set the stamped images off even more, I used some gray Copics for a shadow. I used C3 just next to the flowers and then added C1 as a second layer as well as around the leaves.
The card was finished off with sentiments from Hero Arts' Prayers stamp set.