Friday, April 6, 2018

Neat & Tangled April Release Wrap Up and Winners

Happy Friday and Happy Release Day!  All of the new April products are now available in the Neat & Tangled store.  Here's a look back the projects I created for this month's release:

 

 

 

 

 

I also have some winners to announce!

Congratulations to:

@karen_kards from IG who wins the Have Courages stamp set
cghundley from the blog who wins the Patchwork Fields stencil
@jamieruthp from IG who wins the Inlaid Squares cover plate

Ladies, please shoot me an email and I'll get your goodies out to you.  Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments this week.  If there's something you've got to have from the store, head on over to the store

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that
    I was one of the winners!
    How fun and thank you
    so much.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete