Thursday, August 30, 2018

Super Simple with The Stamp Market

It's so nice when cards come together quickly and easily.  I really love how well thought out The Stamp Market products are, and how they enable you to create with ease.

This card features the Bloom With Hope 3x4 set which is actually being discontinued, so you can pick it up for just $4 right now.

I started by spraying a panel of white cardstock with Fresh Lime and then Dirty Martini Dylusions Ink Spray.  This was done holding the spray about a foot and a half away from the corner of the panel and spraying almost perpendicular to the paper.  


Once I was happy with the coverage, and the panel was dry, I simply stamped the flower and sentiment with Versafine.  I did this using my MISTI so I was able to do a double inking to get a really crisp, dark image.

A thin strip of black cardstock grounds the flower and finishes things off.

This is another of those designs that would be very easy to mass produce.  You could easily make a set and could mix things up by altering the colors of spray you used.  

Thanks for visiting!  I'll be back tomorrow with this month's reading recap!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Miriam, recently picked this set up. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete