Thursday, September 26, 2019

Get Well Soon


STAMPtember is almost over, and I wanted to pull out this Healing Hugs set before the month ran out.

This was the quickest and easiest card to make!

I started by cutting a 2" x 3" mask using some basic printer paper.  This was adhered with removable adhesive to a kraft panel.

Then I placed the Simon Says Stamp Folk Dance stencil over the panel and applied white Dreamweaver embossing paste.

Both the stencil and mask were immediately removed, and I let the panel dry.

Once it was dry, I stamped and embossed the sentiment and adhered the entire panel to my card base.

It's not the fastest card to make, but that's really only because you need to wait for the embossing paste to dry, otherwise it's basically a two step card.

Thanks so much for visiting, and enjoy the last few days of STAMPtember!

No comments:

Post a Comment