Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Jane's Doodles - My Favorite Santa


We're in the middle of Kathy Racoosin's current 30 Day Coloring Challenge, and I thought I should get my butt in gear and get some coloring done.

I decided to pull out my very favorite Santa image from Jane's Doodles.  I color this guy at least once every year, and expect that I will do so until the end of time.  I just love this image.  This is actually a retired set, but there are a couple new sets featuring this Santa in a couple different poses, that I am going to need to add to my collection soon.


Anyway, I kept things pretty simple.  Santa was colored with Copics, and then I added a sentient from the Peace on Earth set from Altenew.

Short and sweet today.  I'm planning to do some more coloring this week...I've got a bunch of sets that I haven't inked up yet, and the 30 Day challenge is the perfect excuse to do it!

1 comment: