Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Fa La La


Can you believe that Christmas is in just a week?!  I'm just about done mailing my Christmas cards, but I needed just a couple more, and I thought I would put some new goodies to use.

For my backgrounds, I used the Knit Wits stencil set from The Greetery.  This is a set of three stencils.  You can use them singly or together.  For each of these backgrounds I started with the stencil that has the knit marks over the entire stencil and inked with white pigment ink.  Then I used one of the stencils with the knit pattern and Altenew ink (Forest Glades for the green and Velvet for the red) to ink over top the white.



For the sentiment I used the Fa La La die from The Stamp Market.  It was cut twice, once from white cardstock, and once from red.  They were then adhered together, slightly offset from one another, and then I added a secondary sentiment from Hello Bluebird's Typed Christmas set.


For the green version, I couldn't find a green cardstock in the right shade, so I just swiped my inkpad over white cardstock and used that for die cutting as well as for the sentinent strip.


These were super quick and easy and would be perfect for mass production too.


 Hope you are all doing well, and enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment