Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Mama Elephant Rowdy Raccoons




Sometimes you just want to make an easy cute card because you don't have a ton of time, but you need to create.  I seem to find myself in that position a lot these days.  Sometimes I give into my bad angel who tells me to just veg in front of the TV, but the other night I was bound and determined to make something before bed.

I pulled out this older set from Mama Elephant called Rowdy Raccoons.  I just love the images in the set, they are adorable, and I often use them for boy cards.

This time I chose a great encouraging sentiment from the set.


I colored the raccoon with my cool grays, added a bit of ground line, the sentiment, and the thinnest mat, and voila.

Super quick and easy!

Hope you're maintaining that balance!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the cute racoon and thin mat you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, so in love with your sweet card. That raccoon is just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete