Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cricut Artiste Card



Wanted to share this card that I made a while back using the Cricut Artiste cartridge. 

There are a lot of great cuts on the cartridge including a small argyle pattern.  It's not an all over pattern though, so for this card I cut four of the pattern at 2 1/2" to create the argyle grid which was adhered to the base piece.  Then I cut the pattern at 2" with white cardstock as well as two different patterned papers. 

With these, I used the diamond shapes inside the grid so that they nest inside the larger argyle grid, and randomly created a pattern using the three different diamonds (white and two patterns) that I cut.

The Artiste cartridge also has several phrases.  I cut 'thanks' twice, layering it to get a slight shadow.  Then I popped the entire piece up with some dimensional foam tape.

Lots of detail work on this, but I love the subtle effect, and this is perfect for this month's Oozak Die Cut challenge

Hope your week is going well! 


Supplies Used

Paper/Cardstock:  Bella Blvd - Hello Sunshine papers; CTMH - White Daisy cardstock
Other:  CTMH - Cricut Artiste Cartridge; Bonding Memories Adhesive, Dimensional Foam Tape

12 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the colors and the diamonds!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! What a fab card--LOVE those diamonds! LOVE the colors! This card is def. my fav card you've created! LOVE x1000000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miriam-- I love the colors you've used on this card -- and that argyle pattern!!! I'm gonna have to pull out that Artiste cartridge and try to figure out how you did this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!! you're right...there's a lot of detail but it still manages to pull of CAS and subtle...which is sooo pretty to me. great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love your use of this cut!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love love love this...so awesome...great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the classic pattern, it could be used for SO many different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a wonderful pattern Miriam! The colors are perfect too! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, Miriam, this is so cool! Really love the color palette, too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a strinking card!
    Love your work with the diamonds Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a simply clever card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete