Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #128



Slipping a card for the current Deconstructed Sketch in under the wire.

I pulled out some new goodies to create this:  the papers are from Glitz's Sunshine in my Soul collection, and the stamps are from Waltzingmouse's Fancy Feathers set.  I also used some of my favorites: vellum and gold embossing.

It's a little CAS and a little elegant, and this post is a lot quick. ;)

Have a great day!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Glitz - Sunshine in my Soul 6x6 pad; CTMH - Colonial White cardstock; Recollections - Vellum
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Fancy Feathers
Ink:  Versamark
Other:  The Twinery - Gold Sparkle Twine; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; CTMH - Gold Embossing Powder; Tombow - Mono and Multi Mono Adhesive

15 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I loveeeeeeee those feathers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold on the feathers and the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow totally gorgeous.. love your embossing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is so pretty, Miriam! Love the softness of the vellum and the gold feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Super pretty.

    You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miriam, this is really pretty. Those gold feathers are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! I love all the gold embossing. That is a beautiful set and you're really tempting me to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! The gold embossing is exquisite! And now I NEED some of those twine...I'm a little obsessed with gold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for the gold! YOur card is so beautiful Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! Love how you stapled the twine legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! LOVE those gold feathers to bits and bits! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card hit a SOLID GOLD!! Love the layering of the feathers and use of background and vellum...down to that twines with staples!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card! I love the PP mix for background. And that gold and feathers!

    ReplyDelete