Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HB2U



Wanted to share a birthday card that I made with Jane's Doodle's Garden Friends set.

I colored the critters with my Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut them.  The letters for the signs were hand written, and then attached to toothpicks. 





Lots of pieces, but such a fun card to put together.

Hope that you guys are having a good week....so far it's been one of those week's here, but I've still been able to have some fun crafting and have gotten some great happy mail to create with.  :)  Halfway to the weekend!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - White Daisy, Topiary, Chocolate cardstock
Stamps:  Jane's Doodles - Garden Friends
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other:  Spectrum Noir Markers (is it really bad that I don't remember all the ones I used?); CTMH - Dimensional Foam tape; Tombow - Mono Adhesive; EKSuccess - Zig Black Marker; Toothpicks

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love your coloring...that snail's face makes me giggle...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute cute cute are those critters!?!?!?!? LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is total cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam! OMGoodness!!!!! This is absolutely, crazy cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally smitten by your card Miriam!
    So well done ;-)
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love how you colored under the ones you popped up too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gracious! This just couldn't be any cuter, Miriam! And I love all the dimension! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete