Saturday, June 18, 2011

Experimenting with Random Stamping



Random stamping has been on my list of things I want to try for a while. I love the idea of being able to create your own paper. Let me start off by saying that I think 'random' is a misnomer. It's actually not random and requires one to think ahead. For someone who is a little, shall we say, particular like myself, it's a challenge to be random and yet intentional, but, I did enjoy this little experiment.


I used the 'Bless this Nest stamp set. I had ulterior motives as this is one of the stamp sets I am thinking about using for home gatherings. I wanted to create a visual representation of how versatile the stamps are. The Bless this Nest set comes with several different birdhouse bodies, bases, and roofs. I used a different color for each discrete combination to create the random stamping (note I did not use every variation possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment