Thursday, July 14, 2011

Exciting Changes

I've only been a consultant for about a month and a half, but I continue to be so impressed by this company. The Close to My Heart convention is currently going on in Anaheim, California, and I've been a little mesmerized by all the goings on out there, and the new products being revealed. I'll get to see the new idea book tomorrow morning (it'll go live to customers August 1st). There are a lot of changes; for those who are Cricut fans, there is a new Cricut bundle that includes coodinating stamps and embellishments. But the change that resonates most with me is that the company is dropping the price of their stamp sets. They currently run from $7.95-$34.95, and the new prices will be from $6.95-$29.95. This translates to a $5 decrease for most of the sets (the more expensive ones). Don't get me wrong, there are some price increases, mostly to the papers. I believe that this is in part due to the fact that the patterned papers (B&T papers) are going to be heavier quality, but generally speaking I think the cost of paper (not just in the scrapbooking industry) has gone up. But acrylic stamps are CTMH's bread and butter, I believe this is one of the main things that sets them apart in the industry, and it's a big deal to cut prices on your main staple 14-26% (for the larger stamp sizes). There are also some big changes coming in terms of hostess rewards that directly benefit customers/hostesses. What fun to be part of such a wonderful company!

No comments:

Post a Comment