Monday, November 28, 2011

SSD Sketch #103 - Another Gray Hare


Just a quick card tonight for Skipping Stones Design sketch 103.

I wanted to make a really simple card, and cut it to make a mosaic (or at least part of a mosaic) rather than use the squares as a design element.

There's very little in this card, which I thought was appropriate given the 'gray' subject matter. To color in the balloons and create the ground I used my go-to blending pen.

Hope you like it!

Supplies Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Gray Hares Stamp Set
CTMH - White Daisy Cardstock; Gray Flannel, Holiday Red, Topiary, Tulip and Pacifica Ink, Blending Pen

3 comments:

  1. This is a genius take on the sketch for this week! I absolutely love the mosaic effect! Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete