Thursday, May 3, 2012

2 Little Monkeys layout


I've got another Flip Flap layout for you today.  This is the Halloween layout for the little one.  The photos on the left are from the parade they had at school, and on the right from trick-or-treating.  I got the outfits very deeply discounted at Old Navy the year prior, so I had to kind of guess at sizes.  It's a bit snug on her, but they were pretty cute together.

The photo above shows the base pages, and below, you see the layout with the Flip Flaps closed.


And here is the layout with the Flip Flaps open.  I can't say enought how much I love this product - it's a great time saver....otherwise I would have had to do a whole other layout  to get all the photos in.  


I don't think you can tell from the photos, but I machine stitched all the cardstock pieces using zig zag stitches after I adhered them to the cardstock base.  Besides that, it was a pretty layout to put together.  I've got a couple few other fall layouts to finish up and also some Christmas layouts, and I am kind of feeling pressure to get them done - which I don't like.  So I may deviate from the 'have tos' and work on some 'want tos', we'll see which side wins out....

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  Fancy Pants Design - It's the Little Things Papers; CTMH - Creme Brulee and Desert Sand cardstock
Stamps:  CTMH - Chocolate Alphabet Large; Solos 2
Ink:  CTMH - Black
Other:  CTMH - Bonding Memories Adhesive, Flip Flaps; Ribbon from Express the Moment Bulk sale; Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee the photos and that title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are so lucky to have you doing this for them! These will be such wonderful keepsakes for their future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute cute cute...I soooooo love this...

    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete