Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back from Vacation



It's always nice to get away, but even nicer to get back home. And so wonderful to be reunited with the girls.

Thanks so much for all your visits while I was away. I'm busy digging out from being away for a week and a half. Lots of laundry, errands, not to mention serious cleaning and restocking of the fridge as the power was out for about three days while I was gone.

I'm hoping to get busy crafting this weekend, but until then I thought I would share a few photos from our trip.


At Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest


Roman ruins at Aquincum outside Budapest


Bran Castle, Romania


View of Sibiu square, Romania

10 comments:

  1. wow great photos...looks like you had a great time...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation looks divine. Some day I'll travel the world...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!!! Glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun pics!!! beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trip looked so awesome! Love the wonderful photos, Miriam! I am heading to Europe in August and I am excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome home! thanks for sharing such fantastic photos!
    looks like you had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What beautiful photographs! TFS!

    ReplyDelete