Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Sunday!


Can't believe it's Sunday already.  My parents and sister agreed to take the girls yesterday, so I got to sleep until almost 8 this morning....can't remember when that happened last!  Usually we are up by 6.

Got a lot done around the house yesterday, went to the gym, out for dinner with Andrew and to a Halloween party!  I've been doing a fair amount of crafting this weekend too, but not anything that I can share yet, so I thought I would pop in and share this card that I made a while back.

The hourglass and heart shapes I made myself, and I used real sand on the card too. 

The background paper is fromt he retired Elemental pack, and the wooden pieces were made by spraying Studio Calico mist on the paper and quickly brushing it to create a woodgrain.

Alphas are from A Typeface.

And it's true for today....I am counting the seconds until the girls come back....a lot to try and get done by then.  Ha ha..

Have a great end to your weekend!

 

7 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!! That hourglass is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, Miriam! LOVE the image and that you used real sand! And your sentiment works with it perfectly! LOVE it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a marvelous idea to create an hour glass with two hearts !
    Love the fact that you used real sand as well!
    How creative!

    TFS Miriam~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Gorgeous hour glass and heart piece! I hope you enjoyed your little alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sunday to you too...this card is so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like thee perfect weekend:) This card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, where's your card? I totally thought that was a piece of clip art, like something you'd see passed around on pinterest. So cool!! Love the hearts you made in the hourglass (how did you think of that?!?) Good luck with the weather!

    ReplyDelete