Monday, October 1, 2012

I Wash it Myself! and Winner



Hey everyone, hope that you had a great weekend!  Mine was busy, but I was able to get a fair amount of crafting in, including this layout for Elle's Studio's current sketch. 

Carina wants to do EVERYTHING by herself right now.  Most of the time I'm willing to let her try, but there are things that she's just not going to get to do, for example, when I'm holding her in the pool and she pushes me away and says 'I do it myself'....

Anyway, it's another kind of soft simple layout.  I wanted to create a lot of layers, but keep things subtle, so I pulled out the vellum, I love how vellum looks when layered on top of vellum.

I've also got a whole slew of Elle's tags on this one.  If you haven't figured it out, I'm a big fan of Elle's Studio, and if you've never used them you should really consider it.  Their products are VERY reasonable. For example the pennant cards, which contain 8 pennants are only $1.00.  I'm guessing the average price of their products is probably on the order of $2.50 or so.  Really affordable and reasonable and often just the right touch to finish out your project.

Elle's is actually running a referral incentive right now, so if you do happen to try them out, stick my name in the comments section of your order....I will be truely grateful.  :)

Oh yes, and I owe you a winner for my giveaway from last week.  The lucky winner is:

SHIRLEY!  Shirley, please email me your address and I'll get your goodies out to your this week!

Anyway, hope you have a great start to your week, come back tomorrow for something fun!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - White Daisy Cardstock; GCD Studios - Sweet Tooth papers; Michael's - Open Stock Pink Vellum
Other:  Elle'S Studio - Pink Pennants, Turquoise Pennants, The Sweet Life Collected Cutouts, Noted Journaling Tags; CTMH - Word Bubble Dimensional Element, Cricut Artiste Cartridge; American Crafts - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Remarks Stickers, Turquoise Glitter Thickers; Tombow - Mono Adhesive and Vellum Adhesive; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Pigma - Black Micron Pen

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Shirley!!!

    How CUTE is that LO!?!?!!?!? I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos!!!!! And the title is PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she is a big girl doing everything herself and so cute too...love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Miriam she is soooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable page, and your dd is so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly adorable! The layout but especially Carina:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, Miriam! LOVE the black and white and colored photos together, and your Elle's goodies are just the perfect finishing touches! I'm a fan, too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the photos for the center stage....and you accentuate the colors with your clever design and journaling! Thanks for sharing these fun moments about the kids! I always love seeing/hearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! That's exactly what 2 year old's say All. The. Time. :) I need to check out Elle's Studio. You make such beautiful project with her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page Miriam!
    Your choice of colors and embellies are spot on once again.
    Love Elle's studio as well. You've done wonders with their products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Elle's Studio's tags too. Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete