Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Snowman Poop - SSD #151



This week's retro sketch at Skipping Stones Design is by Amy Sheffer.

I pulled out my Sassy Snow set and stamped the blue background with the snowflakes from the set.  The snowflake ribbon came from Michael's. 

I stamped the snow woman, colored, and fussy cut her, then cut the circle and adhered her to it.  I stamped the bottom of the snowman again on a longer piece of cardstock to create the snow border.  Then I added some additional 'snow' lines at the top of the border.

I added some more ribbon below the snow border and floated the snow on top with dimensional foam tape.



Hope you are having a great week, stop by Skipping Stones Design and play along with this week's sketch!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  CTMH - Pacifica and White Daisy cardstock, White Daisy bulk card base
Stamps:  Skipping Stones Design - Sassy Snow
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; CTMH - White Daisy
Other:  Spectrum Noir Markers - BT1, GB5, CR10, CR11; Michael's - Red Snowflake Grosgrain; CM - Custom Cutting Circles; CTMH - Dimensional Foam Tape; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

6 comments:

  1. It's very early in the morning - I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee - and you have me laughing out loud! The stamp set is cute and the way you have used makes it so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That is sooooooooooooo funny! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY striking! Love the color contrast! This snowman is too cute and has some personality, too! The card makes me smile! PS: Your new profile pic is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe that is a cute snowman...totally love this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute card! LOVE that snowman image!!! And that is a funny sentiment--perfect for a couple of people I know!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete