Friday, October 25, 2013

Artful Delight Friday - the finale


It's a bittersweet day here.  This is my last Artful Delight post as my term is ending.  Fitting that I should share a Thanksgiving card I think.

I loved this black viney paper and I really liked the contrast with that gorgeous shade of blue Bazzill cardstock.  This takes a little time and a steady hand, but is really not that hard to do.  Just follow one of the lines all the way across, and you get a really elegant look.


I popped the cardstock up using Tombow foam tabs, the little ones are perfect for the flowers that are kind of on their own, and then I added a little pennant with one of the Lawn Fawn sentiments.

Here are the rest of my cards for the month:



 

 

I want to thank Leanne and Debbie for having me this term.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time.  This was my first experience designing for a kit club and a lot of fun!

Have a great weekend all!

Supplies Used:  October Artful Delight Card Kit; Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink; Tombow - Mono Adhesive and Foam Tabs

14 comments:

  1. Your latest is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee that design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so GORGEOUS! I love that new card for today! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your latest card is the coolest design, love the colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are stunning, Miriam! I love how you cut away part of the patterned paper to reveal the base. Really spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them !...You are such an inspiring artist !...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so talented, I'm sure you will find another team, I love your cards ! The last one is amazing, so simple but so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of these Miriam! The first card is so fabulous, I think it's my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! That first one with the fussy cutting is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo pretty! Love that cascading effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many beautiful cards i really love what you've done with the newest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Need to keep this technique in mind, especially as I start using more of my hoarded patterned paper! And, what a trendy site you have, my dear!!! LOVE IT!! So very fun and YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, Miriam!
    And I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! you know how to go out with a bang! this fussy cut wonder is a beauty! gorgeous cas design

    ReplyDelete
  14. They have been so lucky to have you. Every single one of your cards has been fabulous and you most certainly have gone out with yet another stunner!

    ReplyDelete