Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Gift Boxes with Punky Sprouts



Hey everyone!  Today I am sharing some cute ways to dress up your gift boxes for Christmas using Punky Sprouts embellishments.

You can use ready made boxes, ones that you create with cut files/dies, or use your brand new Gift Box Board like I did.

I love the Punky Sprouts embellishments, and used a bunch here.  The doilies are a great way to add some softness to your box, and if you aren't a fan of the slits/perforations that you get with some die cutting machines/dies, this is a great way to cover them up.



For the tall box, the trees were made using each of the three sizes of Lil Blossoms.  Each one is folded into quarters.  Before I adhered those I tied a bit of Punky Sprouts twine around the center of the box.  The tree trunks were a bit of scrap paper that I stamped using Neat & Tangled's On the Strip stamp - the woodgrain strip.



For the little box I wanted more color.  I used some more Punky Sprouts doilies, cutting one in half and then trimming off a little excess to decorate the sides of the box.  Then I sprayed some Lil' Petals with Lindy's Mist.  A little red and white twine was tied around the centers and the dried petals were adhered over top.





I just love how these turned out, and they really were so easy to do.

Supplies Used
Punky Sprouts (http://getpunkysprouts.com/store/?page/63371/products) -Canvas Lil' Petals, Parchment and Lacey Lil' Blossoms, Funky Punky Fiber Pack; Lindy's - Cathedral Pines Green Starburst Mist; WRMK - Gift Box Punch Board; Echo Park - Season's Greetings Collection; CTMH - Kraft and Chocolate card stock, Chocolate Ink, Bonding Memories Adhesive; The Twinery - Maraschino Twine; Neat & Tangled - On the Strip; Helmar - Quick Dry 450

`

10 comments:

  1. These look too pretty to open, Miriam. :) If I received a gift in these boxes, I'd display the box and keep it was holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love love those trees!!! PINNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Genius You!
    Love your projects!
    so creative of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could see my face you would see a great big smile. These packages are fun, cute, and really inspiring! The presents under my tree are wrapped in postal kraft paper and decorated with red or white ribbons and tags. You've really gotten the wheels turning in my head for next year. Thank you! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely packaging!! The Kraft tissue paper trees are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doilies on kraft are so very gorgeous. They were made for each other! Looks like a Martha Stewart shoot : )

    ReplyDelete