Monday, January 19, 2015

MFT Color Challenge Take 2



Happy Monday!

I was looking at my negative/extra cuts from my original MFT color challenge card, and I realized that I pretty much had the makings of another card.

Just had to cut four more word bubbles in white, and I had everything I needed....it's so nice when you can essentially get two cards in one shot.

Since the word bubble outlines and alphas were pretty delicate, I used my Xyron sticker maker to adhere those.



Because I had worked out all the design details on the first card, this came together in a snap.

Which is your favorite version?

Hope you are inspired to play along, you've got one more day to get your entries in!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock:  MFT - Sweet Tooth, Tropical Teal, Limelight, Lemon Drop, Persimmon, and Steel Grey
Other:  MFT - Die-namics Photo Booth Props Dies, Die-namics LLD Emmitt Alphabet Dies; Xyron - 1 1/2" sticker maker; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

22 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Miriam! Fun, graphic cards always stand out to me and yours is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to have two cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word bubble cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun word bubble card! Really love your take two of the mft color challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!! Love that you made another card with your 'left overs'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I loved your first card, but I think I like this version better! The intersections of the outlines are really interesting. Glad you used your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both good cards, but I like this outline card better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the outlines and pops of color. Fabulous card, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you used the negatives from the first card...both are so cute with the bubbles and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool when you can use both the positives and the negatives from your die cuts!! This turned out great - this color combo seems really hip on your card and I really like the way the speech bubbles look connected and overlapped with one another!! Gives the card such great flow and continuity!! Awesome - Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT job on using the speech bubble this such a creative way, Miriam! Love your MFT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. (doing some catching up...) This is such a fun card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card!!! I love your sweet collection of speech bubbles, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you came up with the coolest designs! love love this, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look and the pop of colors is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So simply stated, and absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete