Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Neat & Tangled Release Week



Thanks so much for all your comments about yesterday's product reveal at Neat & Tangled!  It's always a little nerve wracking when you release something new, and there's just a big sigh of relief when everyone else likes it too!

Today's reveal is another exciting one because it's a set designed by my good friend May Park who is also on the N&T DT.  I'm just sharing a little peek over here...you definitely want to head over to the N&T blog to check out what all the girls created as well as enter to win a set.

12 comments:

  1. Love that bit of fussy cutting! genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is awesome.. this set is too fun.. yay for May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just was over and saw...AMAZING!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute stamp set! Your card is so awesome and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Headed over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't keep up with your amazing productivity Miriam!
    What a fun card indeed!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the glitter! The details and design are amazing, Miriam! I hope that you continue to design stamps! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. Funny story: As I JUST opened this post (but before I saw your card) my husband just came in and said I need a new battery for my car. He tried to boost it but its shot! LOL You are right on target today. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so impressed with this cool new set and I love the way you have used it to make this card!!! Very sweet work!! Love the red with the silver and white!!! Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love the inked side :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so so sweet. Love that heart.

    ReplyDelete