Thursday, April 9, 2015

MFT Color Challenge #19



Time for a new color challenge!

I pulled out the Centerpieces Framed Lovebirds die, I love the delicacy of it.  Here's a little sneak:



I had these great negative cuts from my first card, so I figured why not go ahead and create a second, so here's a bonus card for you.



This one is partially inlaid (the leaves and birds are still adhered over top) and I used some vellum as a mat.



OK, head over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT cards and get the details!

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the branches and the birds!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Miriam! Great way not to waste anything the negative part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning!! I love your inlay dies with these colors!! I can't wait for my colors to get here..hopefully tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo! Need to up my stash of MFT to play along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So enjoy the simplicity of these Miriam! It's so effective on its own. Stellar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inlay and the items you've chosen to pop up with the color accents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card...love all those adorable pair of birds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love these colours!! Fabulous inlaid design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dark blue background to make the white branches really pop! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clean and lovely! I really like the vellum, it sets this card off really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty take on the palette! Love the layer of vellum, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So impressive and I love branch scenes with little birds!! This particular one has such a sweet feeling to it!! So sorry, I am way behind in my commenting and will be catching up soon!! Have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete