Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MFT Sketch 248



Ready for a new sketch from MFT?



I kind of stripped this one down.  I wanted to use the green chevron print, and when I was looking for something to go with it, I thought why not pair it with the pink, but offset the pattern.

I like the kind of optical illusion you get and I thought this sentiment went perfectly.

I wanted to give the green chevron panel a bit more height without popping it up, so I backed it with some cardstock so it has a little more definition.



A few sequins and some sparkly embellishments that have been languishing in my stash finished it off.

Please stop by the blog to see what the rest of the team created, and I hope you'll play along too!


8 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sentiment and those glasses are too fun.. great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper is just perfect for the card theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you are one smart card designer! I love the thought you ALWAYS put into your cards. These papers are just perfect for your sentiment. And you lined it up perfectly to create little diamonds on the top and bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card- and such a great sentiment for me today! You always come up trumps! Love those glasses x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! The pattern paper is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah. Love these glasses and this card. I still haven't used my chevron paper. What is wrong with me? PP and me are tricky partners. I have PLENTY of it, but rarely use. Dang. Must change that. As always, you inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete