I'm so excited to announce that my Craftsy class, Fresh Eyes on your Cardmaking Supplies, is now live!
If you've followed me for a while you know that I love techniques, and that's exactly what this class is about, lots of great techniques as well as a new way to look at your supplies for lines, shapes, patterns that allow you to create something really different. Here's a link to the video preview of the class:
To celebrate, I have a 50% off class link for all of you:
I'd also love your help in getting the word out about the class, so I've got a $75 Neat & Tangled gift card as a giveaway!
To enter to win the gift card, do one (or more) of the following, leaving a separate comment for each item that you complete:
1) Sign up for the class and leave a comment with your username
2) Share about the class on your blog, leave a link to your blog post in a comment
3) Share about the class on Facebook and leave the url of your post in a comment
4) Share about the class on IG and leave the link to your post in a comment
5) Pin the class and leave a link to your pin in a comment
6) Tweet about the class and leave a link with your tweet in a comment
7) Convince a friend to take the class with you and share their username
NOTE: Craftsy does weigh how people sign up for class, so please be sure to use the link provided above so that I get credit when you sign up for the class.
I will leave the giveaway open through next Tuesday and announce a winner Wednesday. Good luck and thanks for helping!