Thursday, February 23, 2017

Yay! Using up the Old Stuff - the Maggie Holmes Edition



I'm working with my stash again today.  This time I chose to pull out some Maggie Holmes Ephemera, using a tag as my focal point and sentiment.  I mixed some die cuts from the ephemera pack (leaf with gold accents and the polka dot leaf) with some dies that are also from Maggie Holmes/Crate.

The papers are from some of my older Maggie Holmes 6x6 paper pads.  I used my MFT fringe die to with one of the papers to create the borders on that base piece of ephemera and added some machine stitching as well.



The tag was finished up with some Maya Road natural and gold twine.

It's so fun to use up some of my stash as well as pull out some dies that haven't been used in a while!





6 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! Love how you layered everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Your cards have such a great style to them! I am a fan of your work, and your class on Craftsy, and keep up on the awesome cards you do! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Miriam!
    Love the kraft card on top ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layers in your design! It feels so wonderful using what you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that you're doing this! We ALL NEED to ;)! Love those fringes... Great layering, too!

    ReplyDelete