Wednesday, March 14, 2018

And Dim Sum!


Our family loves Dim Sum, so when Mama Elephant came out with this set last year I knew I was going to have to get it.

I finally pulled the trigger earlier in the year and this week gave it a little attention.

These images are just so cute.  I actually have the dies, but I knew that i was going to be layering the images over top of one another and wanted a cleaner look, without the kind of white frame around the image that you get when you used the dies.  Plus, these images are really pretty easy for fussy cutting.


I am literally hiding this card from my daughters because they will run off with it otherwise.

And I need to schedule a time for us to go to Dim Sum!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. This is just too darn cute!!! Love your sweet card and all those yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete