Wednesday, March 28, 2018


Hey everyone!  I'm sharing a card today I created using a panel I colored way back during one of Kathy Rac's challenges using my Faceted background stamp.  This was not the latest challenge, but either the one before that, or the one before that...you get the idea, I've had the panel for a while.  Unfortunately I kept finding and unfinding it.  Some might think this has to do with the state of my craft room, but I prefer to call it 'magic'. 

Anyway, the panel magically reappeared, and I decided it was time to put it to use.

Since the background is the star, I didn't want to overwork the card, so I kept things pretty simple.


The panel was trimmed down, and then I added a simple sentiment (also from the Faceted set).  I added a few clear and gold sequins and a bit of gold thread to finish it off.

Short and sweet today.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Okay I seriously thought that was dimensional I was like, what did she use to do that Background a die? paper folding?? So awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored Miriam! It looks multidimensional! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Miriam, your colouring is simply gorgeous and you are right, your background IS the star of this show! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I'm totally in love for the beauty of this card!!! Amazing colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is TOTALLY AMAZING!! Love that it's one color too. Glad the magic happened in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete