Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Neat & Tangled August Release - Build A Tag


Hi all!  I'm back with another project featuring the August birthday release.  Today I"m sharing a tag using my new Build A Tag set.

This is a great basic tag set.  The tag itself measures 2 3/4" x 5" and comes with several additional dies - a rectangular mat, several circles, and a reinforcer for the top of the tag as well as for the hole.  If you're a tag person this is a great addition to your collection as a standalone die set.

Of course it also works perfectly with the rest of this month's releases.  For my tag I used the diamond and scored rectangle pieces from the Gift Card Box Additions die set, and a sentiment from the Thanks so Much set.

I am using an older Crate Paper 6x6 pad for most of the layers, although the rectangular scored piece and the circle reinforcer were cut with cream cardstock.


I also added some stitching to the diamond piece and then teased the edges up a little for some extra dimension.

I love all the layering possibilities with this set.  You could mass product a bunch of tags by just running various patterned pieces through your die cut machine and then matching them up together in different combinations - a great way to use up some scraps!

Also, just a heads up.  The Gift Card Box was so popular it sold out on Monday.  We put a rush on a new order, but they won't be here until the week of the 20th.  You can still order it on reserve, but your order won't ship until it arrives.  Alternatively, many of your know I'm an affiliate with Ellen Hutson.  Their order of goodies just arrived in the store, so you order through them while supplies last and get it in your hot little hands very quickly - EH shipping rocks! 

Don't forget to stop by the Neat & Tangled blog - remember there are some BIG prizes up for grabs and WOW, if you haven't been hopping along this week you've missed out on some seriously amazing projects!

11 comments:

  1. I love tags and the one you've designed here is ohmystars gorgeous! Sophisticated and classy! WOW!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension on the tag...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tag! Love the layers and the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic and totally understand the box die being sold out super quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a little bit addicted to tag dies! Love that you can mix and match so many pieces from your release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many possibilities with these fab products. Congrats on the lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great tag. I like the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun tag! I love all the dimension you added :)

    ReplyDelete