Thursday, January 23, 2020

One for the Books


I colored a couple more of my Purple Onion Designs images this week.  I've had these for a while, but am only now getting around to inking them up.

These are Zoey and Mia from Stacey Yacula's Once Upon A Time release.

Once I had them stamped and colored, I decided that this journaling card and stamp set from Feed Your Craft's Mark Your Place Kit, which was released a couple years ago, were the perfect complement for my images.

I wanted the bookcase to be a bit more muted, so I inked it with Versafine and stamped it on a scrap piece of cardstock first, so this was second generation stamping.


The sentiment was made up from two of the sentiments from the set, stamped in first generation.

I added a patterned paper background and a black mat, and then adhered my little critters, popping up the bunny for some extra dimension.

That's all for today.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment