Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year in Review

I wanted to do a year in review post like I did last year.  I picked my favorite project from each month of the year.  It was fun looking back, and also nice to see improvement over the course of the year. 

So here you are, my favorite projects from this year.

January - Moxie Fab World Cutting and Trimming Card
 



February - Moxie Fab World Cutting Challenge card



March - Ribbon Carousel/Paper Issues Challenge Card


April - Sweet Stamp Shop Monthly Challenge Card


 
May - Gallery Idol Top 20 card


June - Sympathy card


July - Slurpee Card for Shaping Up Blog Hop


August - Triple Take Layout for Elle's Studio Sketch


September - Sweet Stamp Shop Inspiration Photo card

 
October - Unity Stamps WCMD color challenge card


November - Jane's Doodles Father's Day card with background stamping technique

 

 
December - Punky Sprouts and My Little Shoebox layout

 
This was a fun year, I feel like I really got into the blogging groove, was able to cross a lot of things off my list of goals, and met some great new crafting friends.  Thanks so much for all your visits this year.  Come back tomorrow for a fun New Year's Eve Punky Sprouts blog hop.
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Love love love love all of these!! LOVING that ketchup and mustard one the best!! Tooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary, Miriam!! How fun to see all your top cards from this year, especially since I just recently started following you. Soooo in love with your blue sweet shop card on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful...but there are a LOT more where these came from! I love your designs and you knocked me out a few times...your perfect coloring on the SSS jar card...and the slurpee card...and the ketchup/mustard card? Genius! I can't wait to see what 2013 brings. Thanks for being so generous in commenting on my own work. You've boosted my confidence SO much this year! Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great variety of cards and layouts, Miriam, I enjoyed your walk down memory lane! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking through people's favourite work for the year! These are fabulous. TFS :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great recap of your cards and projects! They're all great, Miriam, and I love seeing your different styles and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love LOVING all these so much! Your cards are amazing, and your layout even better, a girl of many talents! Thank you so much for linking along with me and sharing, have loved looking through your favourites of 2012 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all...especially your Jane's Doodles card from November! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am loving all of these! A mix of fun, beautiful, and just all creative. Lots if inspiration! Here's to more creativity in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore that chin up chickadee card, so sweet. I have been blessed by your visits too Miriam, so happy to have 'met you' this past year. Looking forward to sharing a scrappy 2013 together xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy I "met" you in 2012!
    Love your retrospective Miriam!
    It just shows once again how eclectic your talent is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The slurpee card is definitely my favourite, hands down! What an awesome crafty year you had - so glad we met through Gallery Idol in 2012!

    ReplyDelete