Friday, May 10, 2013

Artful Delight May kit - I appreciate you


Hey everyone, I've got another Artful Delight card to share with you today.  Lots of fussy cutting on this one (working on it while I was catching up on my DVR'd shows).  I used that great Amy Tangerine Yes Please floral print and cut out the flowers in different sizes, then stacked them up to create dimension.

One of the buttons from the kit and some of the Doodlebug Twine accent the large flower.  I also used a bit of the Mister Huey's and a sentiment from the Hero Arts set that comes in the kit.

Here's a side view of the card so that you can see how the flowers are built up.


In other news, I'll have all sorts of layouts to share in the next few days.....gotta finish up all my National Scrapbooking Day projects before they time out on me!

TGIF!

Supplies Used
Artful Delight May Card Kit
Other:  CTMH - Slate ink, dimensional foam tape, and Liquid Glass; Tombow - Mono Adhesive

14 comments:

  1. pretty card.. love how you added dimension to the flower.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you've fussy cut those flowers, and their stacking adds just the right amount of depth! Plus, this palette screams springtime! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! :) Love the colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Miriam! The layering adds such nice depth to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling! It is sure to make anyone happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Gorgeous Card Miriam!
    And I love the splatters in the background!
    They remind me of pollen being lifted off the flowers...
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fussy cutting really paid off! I love the arrangement and details! Can't wait to see your layouts (I made three in the last three days!). Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Fussy cutting paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the colours and layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beauty! I love the green and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, thanks...I appreciate you, too!!!;) Sweet card, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, lots of fussy cutting indeed but so worth it! Great composition, really conveys a sense of movement in the card!

    ReplyDelete