Friday, December 20, 2013

More Birthday Cards



Another series of birthday cards to share.

The above was the first one I created, but I was having so much fun with it that I decided to make some more, plus because of the alternating strips when you make one, you basically make two.



I used Papertrey Ink's Wonderful Words happy die as well as the coordinating Wonderful Words Additions stamp set.



The other great thing about these cards is that I was able to use my cardstock scraps.

Thanks for coming by, TGIF!

13 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT project, for all the reasons you listed (2-for1; stash-busting) plus it is plain graphic brilliance! Love the embedded and over-stamped greeting. So structurally pleasing, with the horizontal stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how much I adore that die. It's a must-have! And I'm totally loving your big, bold stripes, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that die is awesome.. love how you used it.. these cards are amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Such a universal design, awesome colours, and you're right - easy to get two for one! Awesome Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these sophisticated B. cards!! I am amazed how you used the them so effectively with these two-toned background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these sophisticated B. cards!! I am amazed how you used the them so effectively with these two-toned background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea!
    Love your cards Miriam!

    ReplyDelete