Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cherish This Day


Another one of my recent purchases was this stencil from Hero Arts which I have been ogling for ages.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I love all the detail!

I thought it would look gorgeous with this gold embossing paste from Dreamweaver.

The finished background was so pretty I didn't want to cover it up, so I kept things very simple.


The sentiment die is from Sizzix.  I cut it once from black cardstock and then clear embossed it three times.  I also added clear embossing to the edges of the black mat for the panel and the sentiment strip.

The secondary sentiment was created using my typewriter.

Short and sweet today.  I'm off to Creativation tomorrow.  I'm so excited to meet in person so many of the people I've online (that sounds so weird doesn't it), but nonetheless, very excited.  If you're going to be there, let me know!

2 comments: